One Step Closer To Your Future Home
- Every resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application and application fee.
- The application fee is non-refundable once the application screening process has started.
- Please allow up to 5-7 business days to process your application(s).
Applications that do not meet all criteria listed below will be denied.
1. Credit Score
- Minimum of 670 credit score
- The average of all the credit scores of parties applying together will be used when determining the credit score for screening purposes.
2. Income Qualification
- Monthly gross combined income must be 3 times the monthly rent.
3. Satisfactory rental or mortgage history for the last 3 years.
- Three or more late payments during the past 12-month period will result in denial of application. A completed eviction in the last 3 years and/or a filing during the last 12 month period will result in denial of application. A foreclosure within the last 3 years will result in a denial.
- Any rental debt owed will also result in a denial of application.
The following documentation must be submitted and will be verified during the screening process:
- A valid copy of identification
- Proof of income
- Contact information for landlord or mortgage company for all residences in the last 3 years
- Pet photo and up-to-date rabies certificate, if applicable
For our full list of application requirements and required documentation click apply now on any of the above properties or call us at (843) 627-2328!